Thursday, December 29, 2011

13 Reasons to Follow This Blog

13 Reasons to Follow This Blog:


1. You'll never look at a Rubik's Cube the same way again.


2. It's safe to follow, I'm not the Jason from those old horror movies.


3. I'm funny  at least that's what my mom tells me.


4. If you aren't interested in writing tips, you'll get Rubik's Cube tips  and vice versa.


5. If you join and comment, I will slather you with Internet love  meaning I will mention you on Twitter or visit your blog.


6. Each post has a unique aftertaste turning sour tastes sweet for at least thirty five minutes. (Miracle Berries)


7. Once I reach 42 blog followers, I will reveal the mysteries of the Universe.


8. It's free, but membership has its privileges.  No annual membership fee.  Did I mention it's free?


9. Can you say contests and give-aways?  Sorry, members only.


10. Each post is conveniently sent to your Google Reader.


11. Join today, it will look good on your resume.


12. It's for adults only and it's 100% free of Dora and Kai-Lan.


13. Play The Puzzling Mind Drinking Game  take a shot every time I mention the Rubik's Cube.


What are you waiting for? Join, comment, and enjoy all of the benefits The Puzzling Mind has to offer. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know whether I'm more scared of Dora or the possibility of playing that drinking game...

    Have a nice New Year, Jason.

    (After thinking about it: I think I'm more scared of Dora.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny, Yuvi! It's actually pretty scary how some of those Dora songs can burrow into your mind.
    Thanks for commenting. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating! If I could follow you twice I would. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete