Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hi, welcome to the Puzzling Mind of Jason Runnels.

I am a writer of fiction and a solver of puzzles.  (No, not jigsaw puzzles.)  I prefer to solve the twisty puzzles, like the Rubik's Cube.  I have always enjoyed being challenged.  Early in elementary school, I became interested in brain teasers; and, about the same time I wrote my first series of stories.

Recently, I re energized my interest in both writing and puzzling.  I quickly observed that the craft of writing can be as daunting as a scrambled Rubik's Cube.  But, once you write a good story, it can be just as rewarding as figuring out how to solve a difficult puzzle.  And if you're like me, you get hooked.

I'm here to share ideas as they relate to all things writing and all things puzzles.

Enjoy,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment